Procaliber 9.7 is a cross country hardtail that's built for blistering speed in every XC race. The carbon frame's IsoSpeed decoupler helps you feel stronger longer and a lighter parts spec keeps you spry up climbs and hammering on flats.
It's right for you if...
You're a trail veteran and a regular at your local XC races. You want parts upgrades that make you faster, like lighter carbon wheels and a wider-range drivetrain that saves your legs on the steepest climbs.
The tech you get
A light and stiff carbon frame with trail-smoothing IsoSpeed, a lighter RockShox Reba RL fork with a Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper and a remote lockout, an extra-wide-range SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes, fast 29" Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon wheels, and a carbon seatpost.
The final word
An awesome bike for serious racers. The upgraded fork and carbon wheels give you big weight savings for a faster ride.
Why you'll love it
- Carbon frame, carbon wheels, and carbon seatpost spec'd for a lightweight performance ride
- The IsoSpeed decoupler makes it ride smoother than any other hardtail, so your body doesn't get beat up by trail chatter
- You get a Straight Shot downtube for extra-stiff, responsive handling without added weight and a Knock Block headset that protects against spinning bars and fork crowns
- Carbon rims save rolling weight so you can go faster with less effort
- The new SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain gives you an extra-low climbing gear that saves energy over the long haul
|Frame||OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal control routing, balanced post mount brake, Boost148|
|Fork||RockShox Reba RL, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, remote lockout, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Stealth, 100mm travel|
|Headset||Knock Block Integrated, 62-degree radius, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8'' top, 1.5'' bottom|
Front: 110 x 15mm
Rear: 148 x 12mm
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear|
|Tires||Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.20"|
|Crankset||SRAM X1 Eagle, Boost|
|Chainrings||32T alloy ring|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, 92mm, PressFit|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM Eagle XG-1275, 12 speed|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, 12 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Line, alloy, 35mm, 15mm rise|
|Stem||Bontrager Kovee Pro, 35mm, Knock Block, Blendr compatible, 13 degree|
|Brake Levers||Shimano hydraulic disc, MT501 lever|
|Brakes||Shimano hydraulic disc, MT500 caliper|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Comp, steel rails, 138mm width|
|Seat Post||Bontrager Pro, OCLV Carbon, 31.6mm, 0mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Lithium Grey/Trek Black / Medium||601842419946||1048634||PRO35232170K|