The Next R handlebar features 800mm of premium unidirectional carbon with the shred-ready positioning of Race Face's SixC bars. DH strength and Enduro weight for when you really need to lean into it. - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - 35mm bar diameter for incredible strength/weight ratio
Wider than Turbine but still sporting the agressive sweep design putting you in the perfect riding position, these bars come in a variety of rises to allow you to fine tune your cockpit and dial in your setup. Tried and tested 7075 aluminum gives you the confidence for agressive all-mountain riding and 35mm technology for fantastic overall weight/strength ratio. Your six inch travel bike will thank you. - Manufactured from cold drawn, 7075 Aluminium - 35 optimized triple butted design - Turned up to Rally control with 800mm width - Rise sizes to for every build and preference 10/20/35mm - Stealth black on black decals to match every frame color
A 35mm OCLV Carbon handlebar that adds strength, saves weight, and maintains compliance on rugged MTB trails. Pin it to win it The Line Pro Carbon MTB Handlebar adds strength and saves weight. This trail-tough bar has an oversize 35mm diameter, and it's built with OCLV Carbon so it's strong enough for even the most demanding trails and compliant enough for comfort on long descents and rugged terrain. Product details - Pro-level quality handlebar in oversize 35mm clamp diameter offers increased strength and minimal weight - 15mm and 27.5mm rise options to dial in the perfect hand position - Brake and shifter lever position lines for spot-on control set-up - 40mm of cut marks on each side for easy width customization - OCLV Carbon construction is the benchmark for durability and light weight
Light weight, comfort, and strength: the new SL-70 Ergo is the ultimate handlebar for long days in the saddle. The SL-70 Ergo combines the flat bar top shape of the beloved Contour SL bar with numerous modern features sought after by riders and pro bike fitters. The SL-70 Ergo sports a 70mm reach and 128mm drop. The short 70mm reach has been a popular choice in recent years, as it allows bike fitters flexibility in achieving a comfortable position without sacrificing steering control. The drop utilizes a variable radius, allowing for multiple hand positions and deeper movement into the drop. As a result, reach to the brake lever is shorter. A 3° backsweep on the flat tops keeps the wrist in a comfortable position, essential for long days on pavement or gravel, while the 10° ramp angle provides a smooth transition to modern shifter hoods. Brake and shifter housing is elegantly hidden along the underside of the bar. - Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Unidirectional carbon built for stiffness, comfort, and light weight - Flattened top shape with 3° backsweep for comfort - Variable radius drop for multiple hand positions and deeper movement into the drop. - Lifetime warranty
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 70 Ergo handlebar. The Service Course lineup provides options to match every rider with a high-performance, precise fitting bar. The Service Course 70 Ergo packs a powerful punch of everything you'd want in a bar — a design based on feedback from pro bike fitters and riders, an ergonomic top section, and a price you'll love. - 6061 aluminum for low weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - ISO 4210 compliant
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 70 XPLR, our newest drop-bar offering. The bar's moniker, XPLR, exemplifies the desire to explore the world with an expanded definition of cycling on a drop bar bicycle — from paved roads to gravel, mud, dirt, and even singletrack. The Service Course 70 XPLR helps you go faster by placing your body, starting with your hands, in an optimal "comfort zone" position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain. Whether on a two-hour training ride from home or a 200-mile gravel adventure, today's riders demand more of their cockpit: comfort, control, and the ability to carry what they need. We met these needs by creating a bar with shallow and wide drops while focusing on two crucial metrics — outsweep and flare. - Bar drops provide a wider, balanced, and secure position with drops that are about 6cm wider than the hoods position for technical or intense riding. - The 70 XPLR features an ergonomic top with an extended 100mm clamping area for computer mounts, aero-extensions, bags, and whatever else you may need for the long haul. - Reach: 70mm - Drop: 115mm
When it comes to matching style with function, Zipp's stalwart Service Course 80 handlebars now have an option for those who prefer an ergonomic flat top. The Ergo version retains the same 80mm reach and 125mm drop of the existing Service Course 80 bars, with an ergonomic bend for the rider who likes reaching down to, rather than into, the drops. Lightweight, stiffness, and comfort: the Zipp Service Course line provides the right fit for all rider types. - New flattened bar top and 3° backsweep for a neutral wrist position on the tops - 7° ramp angle for a flat transition to the hoods and 4° outsweep at the drops - 80mm reach and 125mm drop for a medium-high position - 6061 aluminum for low weight and durability - Di2 RS910 junction compatible - Compatible with clip-on extensions (sold separately)
The Service Course SL-70 is the bike fitter's go-to bar. The short reach to the hoods allows a proper fit without compromising stem length and steering control. With the revised ramp angle, proper fit is now achievable on even the most challenging setups. The 70mm reach is the shortest of Zipp's Service Course bars. Together with its 128mm drop, the bar is deal for riders preferring a low body position. Whether it's a rider with a shorter torso or a bigger rider getting aero by pairing this bar with a long stem, this bar helps put just about any cyclists into their optimal position. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Matte Black nano blast aluminum - Clip-on Compatible - Lifetime warranty
The Service Course SL-80 provides comfortable and efficient positions on the bar tops, brake hoods, or down in the drops. The bar allows a neutral wrist position on the drops and a flat brake-hood transition. This minimizes the need for up-rotated bars. Drops are angled outward by 4 degrees, reducing wrist strain. Named after its 80mm reach to bring the hoods and control levers back where you want them. The ergonomic 125mm drop places the angled drop position where you can easily reach it while maintaining a neutral wrist angle. The SL-80's rounded bar top is clip-on compatible. Forged from lightweight 7075 aluminum. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - 7050 Aluminum - 80mm reach/125mm drop designed to fit a large number of riders - Clip-on compatible - Lifetime warranty
Thomson custom-drawn alloy drop bars are optimized with performance-based bends, paired with tough, durable features. The lineup includes 3 profiles with varying widths, shapes and flares to meet all disciplines of drop bar goodness. Made from 7000 series aluminum, and sharing the carbon drop bar shapes, the alloy drops feature 3 profiles a mid flat, a round profile, and the flared dirt drop. The mid-flat is minimal in design and big on comfort. The flat diameter stays small enough so to not restrict hand movements when riding on the tops. Concave shaping on the bottom side allows housing to be taped and out of the way. The round profile and flare dirt drop share similar top profiles with custom-drawn ergonomic bends.
Thomson's Carbon Road Handlebars are as light, stiff and strong as they are beautiful. Thomson crafts them of three types of unidirectional Toray carbon, molding them in one piece and putting a mild wing shape on top for a nice platform and support for your hands. And you get the perfect bend for riding in all hand positions with plenty of clearance for your wrists at any bar angle. Plus, there are provisions on the bottom for the cables so you get a tidy tape job and even more comfort.
Thomson's Carbon MTB bars are made with three different fiber types for strength, durability and long times in the saddle. The MTB Carbon Trail Handlebar is built for strength with enough flex built in for all day comfort. It’s strong enough for all mountain/trail riding and light enough for racing. The bars are made with three different fiber types with different tensile strength and tensile modulus, including high strength carbon fibers. This helps to allocate stiffness and flex where needed. The bars are molded with an EPS mandrel inside to avoid wrinkles inside the layup during molding. Most other bars are molded over inflated nylon bladders. All carbon fiber material is produced by Toray and uses tailor made nano Epoxy Resin for very high impact resistance. Toray is the main supplier of carbon fiber to Boeing and Airbus. 1.5K woven impact ends help prevent damage to unidirectional fibers from shortening the bar or impact with the ground. With a light weight and precision tolerance clamp sections, it’s the best bar for your Thomson X4 stem. It’s also certified to EN, tested to DIN+. Friction Paste recommended for installation
Upgrade the front end of your favorite ride with Thomson's MTB Titanium Handlebars. These beautiful bars come in either 6 or 12 degrees of sweep. Besides being light, stiff, corrosion-proof and incredibly durable, titanium damps vibrations for comfort making easy work of rough and challenging terrain. Install these sweet bars on your daily ride, race rig or trail-crusher and enjoy them for years to come.
- Award-winning Vibrocore foam core provides vibration-damping, proven to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - 25° aggressively flared, wide drop bar for true off-road performance and comfort - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding in a more upright, balanced stance - 8mm bar clamp extends through the top section, providing enhanced hand support and comfort without multiple wraps of tape to increase diameter - Round profile upper section facilitates a wide range of rider/hand positions and maximizes grip on the bars in rough terrain - Recommended for: ASTM 3, Gravel Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Width, Hood to Hood (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460 / 480 / 500 / 520mm - Width, Barend to Barend (o-o): 562 / 582 / 602 / 622 / 642 / 662mm - Weight (g): 345 / 350 / 355 / 370 / 375 / 380 - Drop/Reach: 110mm / 65mm (all sizes) - Flare: 25° - Ramp: 14°
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- 12° moderately flared, medium width drop bar balances off-road performance, with on-road aerodynamics and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding stance and long days in the saddle on mixed terrain - 31.8mm bar clamp zone, and aerodynamic ergo top section enhances hand comfort over longer rides, without limiting range of rider/hand positions - 21.6mm inner diameter barends, allow use of most barend shifters - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND to BAREND (o-o): 498 / 518 / 538mm - WEIGHT: 355 / 360 / 365g - DROP / REACH: 10mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BAR CLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Ergo Profile - FLARE: 12° - RAMP: 14°
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820mm wide handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight: ±300g - Diameter: 35mm - Rise: 25mm - Length: 820mm - Geometry: 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
- DH Race tuned award-winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm Features - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Weight: ±340g (15mm) / ± 350g (30mm) / ±360g (50mm) - Sweep: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
A Spank-quality 35mm handlebar that won't cost you an arm and leg? Freeride-inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile, and the Spoon 35 is rock-solid whether you live for trails or bike parks. 800mm wide, you can dial your fit as the Spoon 35 is adjustable to 740mm. - Cost-effective upgrade to your cockpit without sacrificing quality - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Length: 800mm - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Choose 25/40 - 35mm clamp diameter - 5° up x 8° backsweep - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, E-Bike
Rock-solid in the park or on the trail, the Spank Spoon 800 handlebar gets a refresh for 2020. With new, fresh graphics, the Spoon bar is now 800mm wide for ultimate control. In addition, you can dial in your fit with the ability to cut it down to 740mm for a wide variety of uses. Spank Spoon: the best-priced handlebar on the market without compromise! - Cost-effective upgrade to your 31.8mm cockpit without sacrificing quality - Freeride inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, DH, E-Bike
- Freeride inspired all mountain suitable geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Rock solid in the park or on the trail - Cost effective upgrade to your cockpit without sacrificing quality - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Material: Alloy - Weight (g): ±395 (25mm) / ±400 (40mm) / ±420 (60mm) - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Rise (mm):25 / 40 / 60 - Length (mm): 785 - Geometry (Degree): 5°up x 8°back (25mm) / 5°up x 9°back (40mm) / 4°up x 10°back (60mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
- The Fatbar has already gained cult status and is the handlebar of choice for World Cup downhill race teams and athletes. - Offers the ultimate combination of lightness, strength and durability
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
An ideal handlebar for riding anything from all mountain to downhill, Renthal's FatBar Carbon handlebar combines a blend of strength, stiffness, shock absorption, and weight savings. - Uni-Directional carbon construction - Ride-tuned to provide an ideal combination of stiffness and shock absorption - Increased center section width for fine-tuned flex characteristics - Downhill and twin crown fork compatible - Permanent graphics, set-up grid and cut marks
- The Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the ultimate light-weight, trail-proof handlebar. - Designed for Trail, Enduro and XC riders and racers, the Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the clear market leader in terms of weight, strength, stiffness and most importantly, ‘rid
- Unidirectional carbon, optimized for best stiffness and shock absorption
We threw in a bit of everything for our take on the ultimate gravel handlebar setup. Rise, sweep, and flare make for an ultra-comfortable handlebar that keeps you in control no matter the terrain. Add the Cruise Control Top and Drop Grips and our Really Long Bar Tape to get to next-level comfort and performance. For the rider that wants to go everywhere, the Kitchen Sink Handlebar is the bar that has everything. With widths from 44 cm up to 50 cm, it's clear we believe in wide. But the added stability and control of a wider bar should not come at the cost of comfort. So we've thrown everything into this handlebar: - 20mm RISE means less pressure on the hands and a broad range of fit options. - 7° SWEEP means the bar is positioned where your hands want to be, whether you're on the flats, the hoods or the drops. - 25° FLARE on a compact drop means a stable, aerodynamic drop position that is actually comfortable enough to use. - Optional endurance loop adds an alternative aerodynamic riding position and a perfect spot for gear storage and mounting accessories.
The Race Face Aeffect handlebar is a budget-friendly alloy bar intended for XC and Trail use — the most affordable option for riders looking for a 35mm handlebar. - Shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - 35mm bar diameter allows for additional material to be shaved from the handlebar, while retaining stiffness, strength and performance - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless aluminum - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
Page 1 of 4 Next page